Sunday 1 April 2007

Bon voyage

I'm outta here again! Tomorrow is my last day at work before we fly to Miami and then head off on our Southern Caribbean cruise.

Today was spent geocaching. For those that don't know, it's a techy way of hunting treasure. Check out this website for more info - geocaching.com. Today I hid my first cache.

Last week I went to watch a football/soccer game. It was the first time that I saw my side (Tottenham Hotspur) play. What an experience! I'm not really a soccer fan (more a rugby man), but the atmosphere was fantastic! The crowd, the noise, the lights - wow! I'll post some photos when I get back from my holidays.

I'll catch you all soon guys. Don't miss me too much!

Chat soon,
DelBoy

2 comments:

Terri said...

no comment.
just jealous.
have a good time bah humbug.

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

When do you get back? You have traveled so much in the past months, it is hard to keep up with your whereabouts.