Thursday 16 November 2006

Melbourne - Day 3

After a hectic weekend jetting to Dublin for the day to watch the Boks get a well-deserved beating from the Irish in the rugby, we flew out to Australia on Sunday morning. No, I'm not going to dwell on the rugby...

Anyway, we arrived late on Monday night and hit the sack. And it has gone downhill since then.

The weather has been shocking! Rain, cold and wet. It snowed 20cm locally yesterday and was the coldest day in over 50 years! They are dubbing it 'Snovember'! And to top it all, the whole family has picked up a stomach bug. I spent most of last night in the toilet and today I weighed 2 kilos lighter! No lies! Unfortunately, we have passed the bug on to the rest of the family - sister-in-law, mother-in-law and grandma!

I feel a lot better this evening. Which is a good thing 'cos I am off to the Pearl Jam concert in a couple of hours!

Tomorrow I will attempt to post my photo Friday, but if I can't, don't hold it against me.

Chat soon,
DelBoy